Last updated: 3 May 2021
What information we collect, where we get this information from, and how we use this information
We collect any and all information that you enter on this Application. We collect the following information about you:
|Category of information||Specific piece of information||Where we get this information from||How we use this information|
|Identifying information||Billing address||
|Identifying information||Phone number||
|Identifying information||IP address||
|Identifying information||Email address||
|Financial information||Card expiration date||
|Financial information||Credit card or debit card number||
|Financial information||Card CVV (security code)||
|Internet or other electronic activity||Browsing history||
|Internet or other electronic activity||Search history||
|Internet or other electronic activity||Information regarding your interaction with our website or application||
|Geolocation information||Geolocation information||
With whom we share your information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties.
How we protect your information
We have implemented the following measures to protect and safeguard your personal information:
- limiting the amount of personal information that we collect to strictly necessary only;
- using ssl or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks;
- destroying the personal information that we no longer need;
- performing regular risk assessments;
- mitigating risks by following a risk treatment plan;
- having comprehensive security policies and procedures;
- screening all employees with access to personal information;
- training our employees;
- requiring our employees to sign confidentiality agreements;
- encrypting laptops, usbs and other portable media;
- implementing and monitoring intrusion prevention and detection systems;
- maintaining up-to-date software and safeguards;
- performing regular due diligence of vendors;
- implementing physical security measures;
- physically and/or logically separating systems containing personal information from public networks such as the internet.
Sale of your information
We do not sell your personal information. Nevada residents – if you would like to opt out of future sales, please contact us at email@example.com.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Application can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Identify if you are signed in to the Application;
- Test content on the Application;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize when you return to the Application.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Application, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Application.
This Application is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Application.
This Application uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.